Feb 4, 2016 | 33 Comments
See Dante's new moves in this DmC gameplay teaser video
The new Devil May Cry reboot is definitely an interesting one, replacing the familiar pretty boy Dante with this short-haired rebel terrorist. Regardless of the ascetic changes, this video definitely shows that Dante still maintains his signiature style. The game promises a variety of new and returning features, including:
• Do it with style - Utilize Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking.
• Who is Dante? – Explore Dante’s early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters.
• Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
• Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
• Unrivalled production values - Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat.
About The Author
In This Article