Saints Row: The Third PC Patch Coming Later Today
PC players will be able to download the latest Saints Row: The Third patch later today, according to the official Saints Row website.
As for game optimization, the developers are "aware that a small handful of users are still seeing framerate issues when playing the game, particularly when roaming/driving around the city."
THQ is "actively" working with the teams at AMD and Nvidia on potential optimizations for those affected, and "hope" to release another patch in the "near future".
Now onto the official patch which will be made available later today.
- Fixed a situation where the game can sometimes crash when re-entering the Mixtape Menu after adding ALL songs to Mixtape playlist then backing out of the menu.
- Fixed the player being unable to select the Kobra with the mouse in the “Pistols” selection of their Weapon Cache.
- Fixed a situation where if a player purchases every piece of clothing, the Wardrobe menu may become unresponsive or some clothing items may vanish.
- Fixed an issue where the RC Gun Self-Destruct button can become unresponsive if a user binds the “Grenade Toss” action to the non-default key.
- Fixed a situation where if a player maps a QuickTime Event button to Mouse 4 or Mouse 5, the QTE may not show the correct button.
- Fixed a situation where the “Activate Cheat?” prompt can sometimes fail to warn a user that their auto-save will be disabled when cheats are activated.
- Fixed a freeze where if a player is using a controller, and attempts to get back into the game by pressing the “Start” button while in the control schemes menu.
- Added multiple voice chat optimizations during online and LAN play.
- General sound optimizations.
- Fixed a situation where if a player is at Saints HQ and zooms in with sniper rifle, graphical corruption can occur when moving the camera.
- Corrected issues related to UI items being cutoff at 3840x1024 resolution.
- Added a correction for the “Partners in Crime” achievement not properly tracking all user progress in co-op.
- Centered the “UP” button during “Tiger Escort”, when a client’s computer is asked to “scratch the tiger”.