Resident Evil 6 title update #2 planned for January 2013
The second free title update for Capcom's Resident Evil 6 will be released on January 22, 2013, about a month after the first update which was released earlier today.
The update aims to improve the gameplay experience by making Agent Hunt mode available without having to complete a campaign and by adjusting some settings based on player feedback.
Below is the planned list of changes incoming with the next update:
Agent Hunt Mode
- Available without having to complete a campaign
Selectable criteria for joining a session
- Stage selection
- Region selection
- Players can determine whether to join a session based on campaign player’s settings such as infinite ammo or friendly fire setting
- Individual stages within chapters can be accessed at any time once completed
- QTE assist is currently part of the Amateur difficulty level, and automatically completes QTEs for the player. With this update, players can optionally activate QTE assist on any difficulty level.
- Some sections of the game have had their difficulty adjusted to provide an improved experience
- QTE assist
Additionally, Capcom also announced today the launch date for the PC version of Resident Evil 6 along with its upcoming release as part of the Games on Demand this holiday season.