PvZ: Garden Warfare players get loyalty rewards in upcoming sequel
Unicorn! It's a Unicorn!
Popcap Games has announced that anyone who has played Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and reached a certain level will be eligible for loyalty rewards in the upcoming sequel next month. Once you launch PVZ: GW2, all you need to do is open the in game mailbox and follow the directions on how to redeem your reward. Those of you who have reached max level are in for a special surprise, a brand new character.
- Rank 10 or higher – Receive a free Helpful Fun Pack.
- Rank 25 or higher - Receive a free Wondrous Pack of Greatness.
- Rank 50 or higher – Receive a free character unlock.
- Rank 100 or higher – Receive five Super Rare Customization Items - with a ‘glowing’ effect added to them for good measure.
- Max Rank of 313 – Last but not least, players who reach will receive a 313 Max Pack that includes a legendary character – the Unicorn Chomper and Unicorn Warp Ability
You can still play the original game if you haven't already simply by downloading the EA Access hub app on your Xbox One. All games are free to play until January 24th, and you'll have a chance to get at least some of the rewards. The Unicorn character sounds incredibly cool and we can't wait to see it in action.
PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 launches February 23rd