PS4 pre-orders now live at various retailers
With Sony's announcement last night that the PlayStation 4 will cost $399 this year, retailers have immediately opened up pre-orders for the highly anticipated console. GameStop, Walmart, and Amazon are just three of the major retailers accepting pre-orders for the PS4 which currently has a "Holiday 2013" release window.
- PlayStation4 Drive Club Bundle
- PlayStation 4 NFL 25 Bundle
- PlayStation 4 Killzone: Shadow Fall Bundle
- PlayStation 4 Battlefield LE Bundle
- PlayStation 4 Need for Speed Rivals Bundle
- PlayStation 4 NBA Live 14 Bundle
As you probably can guess, the bundles include a PS4 with a copy of each associated game. Sony also confirmed last night that the PS4 will be region-free and allow you to play used games with no restrctions.