Price of PS Plus rising across Europe, India, Australia
Reflecting "current market conditions."
European PlayStation owners should prepare themselves for a slight price hike for their PlayStation Plus Subscription. Starting on August 31st, the price of PS Plus will go up across Europe due to "current market conditions."
What's the price hike? In Europe, the monthly, quarterly and yearly prices will be revised to €8 (from €6.99), €25 (from €19.99) and €60 (from €49.99), respectively. UK PS Plus subscribers can look forward to the monthly price is increasing from £6 to £7, the quarterly cost from £15 to £20, and an annual pass is rising from £40 to £50.
In India, the prices will change as follows:
- Annually, the price will change from Rs 3,999.00 to Rs 4,439.00 per annum.
- Quarterly, the price will change from Rs 1,599.00 to Rs 1,869.00 per quarter.
- Monthly, the price will change from Rs 576.00 to Rs 599.00 per month.
Again the prices will be changing across Europe as a whole - that includes the UK, France, Norway, Spain, Germany, Ukraine, and more.
In addition to Europe, the price is increasing in Australia.
- Annually, the price will change from $69.95 to $79.95 per annum.
- Quarterly, the price will change from $27.95 to $33.95 per quarter.
- Monthly, the price will change from $9.95 to $10.95 per month.
Check your emails!