Pokemon and 3DS continue to top Japanese sales
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 have remained the best-selling games in Japan for four weeks now, shifting 2,331,128 copies total so far.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland has fallen to fifth place, and Mario Party 9 has dropped to 10th.
Nintendo's 3DS continues to rule the hardware charts this week, with the Vita ranking third (right below the PS3) with 11,388 new units sold.
Weekly software sales (life to date)
- Pokemon Black & White 2 (DS, Pokemon) 113,901 (2,331,128)
- Taiko Drum Master Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb (3DS, Nandai Bandai) 63,388 (NEW)
- Pocket Soccer League Calciobit (3DS, Nintendo) 26,015 (NEW)
- Little Battler eXperience Baku Boost (3DS, Level-5) 19,468 (75,082)
- Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland 3D (3DS, Square Enix) 15,717 (828,359)
- Toriko Gourmet Survival 2 (PSP, Namco Bandai) 15,672 (59,462)
- Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS, Atlus) 14,221 (111,363)
- Time Travelers (Vita, Level-5) 9,887 (NEW)
- Time Travelers (3DS, Level-5) 9,761 (NEW)
- Mario Party 9 (Wii, Nintendo) 8,740 (477,170)
Weekly hardware sales (previous week)
- 3DS: 46,633 (51,930)
- PS3: 15,218 (14,297)
- Vita: 11,388 (11,544)
- PSP: 11,170 (10,627)
- Wii: 6,660 (6,654)
- Xbox 360: 686 (711)
- DSi: 430 (455)
- PS2: 451 (474)
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.