Perfect World details upcoming Rusty Hearts expansion 'Reborn'
Rusty Hearts: Reborn, the free-to-play MMO brawler, is set to release on July 24, 2012. To get fans hyped for the "largest update" since it first launched, Perfect World Entertainment has shared some more details.
Come July 24th, Rusty Hearts: Reborn will add a new starting world up, another job focus, hidden dungeons and bosses for parties, and a new pet system, among other additions.
"We’re absolutely pumped about the upcoming expansion," said Senior Product Manager Mark Hill. "In many ways, Rusty Hearts: Reborn represents a true rebirth for the brawler with a brand new starting area, a dramatic shift from the game's gothic and dark aesthetic to a introduce bright, outdoor areas, and of course, a brand new Weapon Focus for each character."
"Whether you're a new or veteran player, there's never been a better time to join the Rusty Hearts community!"
You can check out the major features coming in Rusty Hearts: Reborn below:
- New Job Focus: Wield new weapons and learn new skills for each character.
- Free Avatar: All players will have access to special character Edgar Grosvenor for free.
- PvP Ladder: Compete to climb the ladder and earn rewards each week.
- New Starting World Hub: A brand new forest area for new players and veterans starting a new character.
- New Pets and System: Introducing pets that will fight, heal, and buff players as they battle through dungeons.
- Hidden Dungeons and Bosses for Parties: Rewards offer players who form full parties with access to new enemies and dungeons.
- Master-Apprentice System: New system encourages veteran players to help new players learn the game, offering rewards to both.
- Training Dungeon: Practice new skills, set your combos, and perfect your fighting style to raise your dungeon Style Points score through the roof.
Like the game, this update will be completely free to players. To get a jump start on the expansion, just download the client and being playing.