NPD: PS4 dominates overall as Xbox One sells the fastest
Today the NPD Group revealed the Sony's PlayStation 4 was the top-selling console in November, and PlayStation systems were first overall in sales for home consoles.
But Microsoft's Xbox One was the fastest, selling 909,132 units in the first nine days alone in the U.S. "Xbox One sales averaged a volume of more than 101,000 consoles per day, significantly outpacing the nearest competitor," the company wrote.
Total, the Xbox One has sold more than 2 million units, which is similar to PS4's 2.1 million, making its launch the biggest ever.
Both consoles sold 1 million units in the first day of launch.
Below are the top 10 games for November:
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS3, PS4, XBO, PC, NWU)**
- Battlefield 4 (360, PS3, PS4, XBO, PC)
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, PC, NWU)**
- Madden NFL 25 (360, PS3, PS4, XBO)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (360, PS3)**
- NBA 2K14 (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, PC)**
- Skylanders SWAP Force (WII, 360, PS3, NWU, 3DS, XBO, PS4)**
- Just Dance 2014 (WII, 360, NWU, XBO, PS3, PS4)**
- Disney Infinity (WII, 360, PS3, NWU, 3DS)
- FIFA 14 (360, PS3, PS4, XBO, PSV)