Nintendo Switch wins July in sales; Here are July 2017's top selling games
Go Nintendo, go!
The July NPD numbers are in, as far as sales go, and it looks like the Nintendo Switch pretty much won the month!
While both the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch are leading in hardware sales, the Nintendo Switch saw Splatton 2, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Mario Kart 8 all in the top 10, with Splatoon 2 as the overall best-selling game for July - and that's just physical sales.
Here's how the top 20 games for July look.
- Splatoon 2*
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*
- Injustice 2
- Mario Kart 8*
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
- NBA 2K17
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- MLB 17: The Show
- Battlefield 1
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Tekken 7
* No digital sales
** No Battle.net sales
As far as accessories go, the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch are seeing the most accessories get bought. Consumers of both platforms tend to be looking for the same thing, gamepads.