New patch released for Europa Universalis III In Nomine
September 18, 2008
EUROPA UNIVERSALIS III: IN NOMINE
New patch released to further improve playing experience of the outstanding Grand Strategy title
Paradox Interactive are pleased to announce the release today of a downloadable patch for their grand strategy title Europa Universalis III: In Nomine which introduces literally hundreds of changes and refinements to improve the playing experience of this already outstanding game.
Access to the patch could not be simpler, with players simply clicking on the ‘check for updates’ button via the game’s menu screen. Once the patch has been downloaded and installed, some of the key features players will immediately notice are;
- Multiple changes to how key policies of your country are altered, including a reduction in the time between how often you are allowed to change your country in order to enhance playability
- Improved espionage system, with the underlying mechanics behind the success of spies having been overhauled making it more visible and logical to the player
- Introduction of commissioned Privateers that can hurt your enemies and gain financial profit for you in a variety of ways
- Massively improved AI, strengthened at every level from strategic analysis to economical development
- An overhauled and improved graphical interface, now providing more useful information for the player
- Improved mechanics for peace negotiations and war exhaustion The addition of several dozen new events and missions
Europa Universalis III: In Nomine is part of the upcoming Europa Universalis III: Complete package releasing this October.