New trailer highlights Ghost Recon Future Soldier's addictive gunsmith mode
Okay, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is looking like it could be the most exciting FPS of 2012, and a possible contender for dethroning Call of Duty. The reason? The game's heavy duty customization modes, which allow players to tailor the experience to their own play style in ways much more complex than Call of Duty's perks. A big aspect of this is the gunsmith mode, which allows players to swap out just about every aspect of their rifle. Scopes, magazines, grips, the works. As addicting as it seems however, we're hoping we never have to join a support group like the trailer seen here spotlights. Check it out!
Gunsmith Mode info:
- There are 52 guns in the game, each with up to 10 points of customization, which means there are over 20 million weapons at your disposal, so you'll have the perfect weapon for any combat situation
- Customize your weapon in the Gunsmith mode to gain the unfair advantage on your enemies
- Choose from dozens of attachments and components Replace triggers, barrels, stocks and much more to trick out your weapon and make it your own
- Test your weapon in the firing range before taking it into battle for ultimate accuracy and performance
- Compatible with Kinect for Xbox 360 and PlayStation Move for PS3