New Starhawk trailer goes behind the scenes
Starhawk is a surprise hit for the PlayStation 3, racking up great review scores around the web. Check out some history of the game in this behind the scenes trailer. Intrigued?
Game info: Starhawk is a Third-Person Shooter with RTS gameplay elements and an Old Western feel, released in 2012 exclusively for play on PlayStation 3. In it players traverse an energy-hungry gameworld as a gun-for-hire, always impacted by the fact that the only resource that can save humanity also is tainted with the capacity to physically mutate individuals. Game features include: an engrossing single player campaign and a complicated hero character, the ability to alter the battlefield and call for vehicles and airstrikes, land and air vehicles, online community features, and co-op and large-scale online multiplayer support.
Experience intense frenetic combat on foot, in vehicles, or in the air and discover a new type of shooter gameplay with the new "Build & Battle" system. Gain the tactical advantage by calling upon an arsenal of weapons, vehicles, and fortifications, violently delivered from an orbiting drop ship to help turn the tide of battle.
Varied Multiplayer Options
Engage in epic 32 player online battles and see maps dynamically change depending completely on each player's strategy or team up with friends and protect your claim against waves of AI opponents in online and offline Co-op modes.
Key Game Features
- PlayStation 3 Exclusive Outer World Adventure - Starhawk is a brand-new PlayStation 3 exclusive Third-Person Shooter adventure, in which players bring justice to the lawless frontier of space in a brutal new sci-fi universe.
- Intense Air, Ground, and Vehicular Combat - Experience action-packed run and gun gameplay on foot, or pilot vehicles for an incredible range of combat situations.
- New Build & Battle System - Change the battlefield to your advantage and call down equipment, vehicles and fortifications instantly from an orbiting drop ship.
- Full Single Player Campaign and Co-op Modes - Bring justice to the lawless frontier of space as an outcast gunslinger, or team up with friends 1-4 player co-op mode.
- Epic 32 Player Online Multiplayer Battles - Engage opponents via multiple maps spanning five unique worlds.
- Offline and Online Co-op Modes - Team up with friends by yourself, or in two-player split-screen to defend your claim against waves of enemies in 1-4 player co-op mode.
- Rich Online Community Features - Easy to use tournament and clan support with additional Quick Match and Friends List features. Keep up to date with the Community Events Calendar, Ticker Tape updates, or the Starhawk Android App.