New Ghost Recon trailer showcases multiplayer action
The race towards FPS dominance lies always with a game's multiplayer mode, the draw which keeps players onboard for countless hours of gameplay, and entices them to invest in those ever-important DLC map packs and the like. That's why Ghost Recon: Future Soldier's gameplay looks so interesting, because it's definitely a more involved take on the classic run n' gun nonsense we've gotten used to. It looks as if high-level tactics will play a serious role, with players able to deploy robot drones and automated turrets, setting up traps and directing team towards enemy positions.
What do you think? Is Ghost Recon a major contender for Call of Duty's crown?
Up to 16 players in 8vs8 matches for a fast-paced, intense online experience.
- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.
- Gain experience and levels, make decisive choices to customize and develop your character.
- Gather Intel on your enemies' positions and share it with your teammates.
- Use the new suppression system to pin your enemies down while your teammates flank them.
- 4 game modes focused on objectives and cooperation, including new exclusives and GR's classic Siege.
- Created by Red Storm, the studio behind the critically acclaimed Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter multiplayer modes.