New Ghost Recon trailer explains link between Alpha & Future Soldier
Ubisoft is definitely going all out for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, hoping to steal some of Call of Duty's thunder. The most notable aspect of their hype machine is the upcoming short film Ghost Recon Alpha, which will lead into the events of Future Soldier. As Creative Director Tommy Jacobs explains in this trailer, the set used for the movie's final firefight was actually re-created in game as a multiplayer map. Very cool! Let's just hope the game equals the hype!
Game info: Multiplayer Mode
Up to 16 players in 8vs8 matches for a fast-paced, intense online experience.
- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.
- Gain experience and levels, make decisive choices to customize and develop your character.
- Gather Intel on your enemies' positions and share it with your teammates.
- Use the new suppression system to pin your enemies down while your teammates flank them.
- 4 game modes focused on objectives and cooperation, including new exclusives and GR's classic Siege.
- Created by Red Storm, the studio behind the critically acclaimed Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter multiplayer modes.