New Dishonored DLC incoming, leaked PS3 Trophies reference 'The Other Side of the Coin'
A leaked list of PS3 Trophies for Dishonored, Bethesda's first-person stealth action game, indicate new story-driven DLC is on the way. The expansion is titled The Other Side of the Coin, according to the list of Trophies, and will offer a number of new story-based missions. This is quite a change from the previously released Dunwall City Trials DLC which consisted of 10 challenge maps that tested the player's skills. Below is the full list of PS3 Trophies related to The Other Side of the Coin.
- You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- You obtained Delilah Copperspoon’s identity from Thalia Timish
- You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
Rats and Ashes
- You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
Message from the Empress
- You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
Stone Cold Heart
- You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timsh’s estate
A total of three add-ons were planned for Dishonored. Dunwall City Trials was released back in December for $4.99 (400 Microsoft Points). If The Other Side of the Coin is indeed the second add-on, which Bethesda has not yet confirmed, it is expected to arrive sometime during spring.