NBA 2K12 PS3 Patch Released, Xbox 360 Coming Soon
2K Sports has released the NBA 2k12 patch 1.03 for the PlayStation 3. Don't worry Xbox 360 owners, the patch should be coming soon. As far as official changes and fixes, here are the official patch notes, according to the NBA 2K12 official Facebook page.
- On-dribbler steal success rates have been tuned down.
- Tuned accuracy of directional passing in order to more reliably pass to the intended target.
- Improved help defense, specifically for rotations on pick-and-roll situations.
- Defensive tuning on 3PT shots to reduce the success of contested threes.
- Addressed an issue on drives to the basket where the help defender wouldn’t fully engage in the double team
- Several matchmaking optimizations have been made in order to help users get into games quicker. This will reduce the amount of time the “Searching For Opponent…” screen is displayed for.
- Addressed a number of network errors that would cause games to end prematurely.
- Addressed an issue in Team-Up where certain conditions would lead to a player standing idle for prolonged periods of time.
- Corrected a Win/Loss streak tracking issue such that the “Back to Back to Back” achievement/trophy will now unlock at the proper time.