Sep 21, 2016 | 12 Comments
NBA 2K12 Patch 1.03 Now Available on Xbox 360
NBA 2K12's patch 1.03 is now available on the Xbox 360. Released a few days ago for the PlayStation 3, 360 fans now have the update for their console which sees fixes to the online mode and optimizations of gameplay.
- On-dribbler steal success rates have been tuned down.
- Tuned accuracy of directional passing in order to more reliably pass to the intended target.
- Improved help defense, specifically for rotations on pick-and-roll situations.
- Defensive tuning on 3PT shots to reduce the success of contested threes.
- Addressed an issue on drives to the basket where the help defender wouldn’t fully engage in the double team
- Several matchmaking optimizations have been made in order to help users get into games quicker. This will reduce the amount of time the “Searching For Opponent…” screen is displayed for.
- Addressed a number of network errors that would cause games to end prematurely.
- Addressed an issue in Team-Up where certain conditions would lead to a player standing idle for prolonged periods of time.
- Corrected a Win/Loss streak tracking issue such that the “Back to Back to Back” achievement/trophy will now unlock at the proper time.
About The Author
In This Article