Naughty Dog discusses Uncharted 3 patch in new video
The Lab, the message of the day, and elimination mode are back! Uncharted 3 Game Director, Justin Richmond, and Lead Multiplayer Designer, Robert Cogburn, provide a full rundown on the changes to Uncharted 3 multiplayer in this Patch 1.11 notes video. Watch the video for information about the new Custom Game Settings, the changes to Plunder matches, the new consequences of quitting a game, and much more!
Game info: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is a unique third-person Action-Adventure game for play exclusively on PlayStation 3 that incorporates significant Shooter and Platformer gameplay mechanics resulting in another must-have game for PS3 players. The third game in the Uncharted franchise, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception continues the adventures of the swashbuckling treasure hunter Nathan Drake, this as he finds himself in a new variety of challenging environments. Features include: interactive cinematic experience, stereoscopic 3D, an epic single player campaign and multiplayer support online as well as offline.
In Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception a search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands" propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
Key Game Features
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world, from a derelict chateau in France, to the merciless Arabian Desert
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature Uncharted gameplay
- A new breed of Action-Adventure multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign, into the multiplayer
- Experience the thrill of Uncharted in stereoscopic 3D