Modern Warfare 3 Tops the UK Sales Charts
Despite the addition of some more AAA blockbuster titles, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 continued its domination, finishing at the top oft he UK sales charts for a second week. Modern Warfare 3 prevailed in sales over recent competition from Ubisoft's assassin's Creed: Revelations and THQ's Saints Row: The Third - both which debuted in second and fourth respectively.
The very popular Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim fell to third, with FIFA 12 rounding out the top five. Also in the top 10 include new releases Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Super Mario 3D Land.
One game that surprisingly didn't make the list was EA's Need For Speed: The Run which finished 11th in sales.
The full list is below.
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Microsoft)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo)
- Battlefield 3 (EA Games)
- Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)