Mionix Nash 20 gaming headset in stores now
Gaming peripheral company Mionix has announced that their new headset, the Mionix Nash 20, is now available in stores for purchase.
The Nash, named after the third largest star in the Sagittarius zodiac constellation, was engineered with design, sound and comfort at the forefront. Some features include a soft touch feel to the headset, a flip-up-to-mute mic, and adjustable memory foam ear cushions.
While comfort and design are important, sound is the main reason you buy a headset. I haven't been able to try out the Nash 20 yet, but it sports Mionix-developed 50mm neodymium DACT drivers, optimized for gaming, music and multimedia.
Here's the full specs:
- Headset Type: Analog Stereo Headset
- Type of earcup: Semi-closed back circumaural
- Audio connection: 3.5mm gold plated connector
- Mic connection: 3.5mm gold plated connector
- Ear pads: 22mm Memory foam wrapped in leather
- Head band: 18mm Memory foam wrapped in leather
- Cable: 2 m braided cable
- Volume control: Scroll wheel on left ear cup
- Driver type: Dynamic, 50 mm, Nd magnet
- Impedance: 32Ω ± 15% at 20kHz
- Sound pressure level: 103dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Resonance Frequency: ≥ 100Hz
- Input power :Nominal 40mW Max. 80mW
- THD: Less than 2%. at 1K Hz Less than 5%, at 300Hz to 3KHz
- Microphone direction: Uni-direction
- Microphone mute: Flip up to mute
- Pick-up pattern: Uni-direction
- Sensitivity: (@1kHz, 1 V/Pa): -42 ±3db
- Frequency response: 50 – 16,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise: 58 dB
- Microphone dimensions: 6mm
For more information, head on over to the Mionix site.