Minecraft: Xbox One Edition content update incoming; full patch notes here
Developer 4J Studios is preparing to roll out an update to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition that'll provide a number of bug fixes, while adding a "Copy Save" option to allow people to back-up their world to another save. Of course, there are a number of other bug fixes in the update which is currently "in test" at the moment.
Here are the full patch notes for the upcoming Minecraft: Xbox One Edition update:
- Fix for tile entities not being saved correctly in unloaded chunks. (Empty Chests, Spawners turning into Pig Spawners, etc.)
- Enable hiding mashup-pack worlds from the saves list, and re-enabling them all from the options menu.
- Change to ‘disable saving’ setting so that it remains set for a specific save when reloading that save.
- Fix for Glass Blocks placed next to each other rendering incorrectly.
- Fix for enchanted items not destroying blocks as quickly as they should.
- Changed 3D sound attenuation to have linear fall-off, with special cases for thunder, Enderdragon & Ghast sounds. (Sound volumes incorrect bug)
- Improved frame-rate in Jungles.
- Fix for missing chunks in Superflat world on host console.
- Fixed an issue with mob spawning rates.
- Fix for hit box on Torches sometimes being incorrect.
- Fix for entities being duplicated (every save/load cycle) for transferred worlds (Multiple Enderdragons bug).
- Fix for 'Can Build and Mine' not functioning correctly.
- Fixed issue with mobs still being aggressive while player is invisible (using Potion).
- Fixed an issue recording Spider Jockey kills.
- Fix for players riding Boats/Minecarts sometimes being invisible to remote players.
- Fix for Maps placed in an Item Frame appear as blank to other players.
- Fix to move HUD down when tooltips are disabled.
- Fix for camera resetting when going through Nether or End Portals.
- Fix for issue with Xbox 360 Save transfer when the save is exited without saving on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue with gamer pictures occasionally causing a crash.
- Added a 'Copy Save' option to allow people to 'back-up' their world to another save.
In addition to the bug fixes, 4J is also working on an update for all Minecraft console editions to move up to the equivalent of Java 1.6.4 version. "It may take some time!" 4J added.