Oct 1, 2015 | 32 Comments
Minecraft Snapshot 12w38a released
While we still have yet to recieve the Pretty Scary Update for Minecraft PC, Mojang is prepping us for patch 1.4's release with this weeks Snapshot 12w38a.
Snapshot 12w38a detailed:
- Updated and added new sounds by C418
- Added a neutral mob
- Added a hostile mob (doesn’t spawn yet)
- Command block target parameters have been upgraded (details here)
- Beacon artwork has changed
- Wood trunk blocks are now rotated differently. Instead of using the player’s position, it will rotate based on the face it is placed upon. This is mainly a test, so feedback is welcomed, but for me personally this way is a bit easier.
Download the update here:
About The Author
In This Article