Minecraft Snapshot 12w16a now available
Mojang has released Minecraft Snapshot 12w16a, but unlike last week the changes in this week's update are not censored. Lead developer Jens Bergensten posted the changes for week 16, 2012:
- Added a demo mode for non-premium users (won’t be available until we do a full update)
- Added bonus chest option to create world screen
- Added option to enable single-player commands to create world screen
- Updated language files
And of course, there are your typical bug fixes and tweaks.
You can download the latest snapshots here:
- Client: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w16a/minecraft.jar
- Server: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w16a/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Let us know if you find anything else hidden or fun!