Minecraft: Pocket Edition update 0.9.0 coming Thursday
This Thursday, July 10th, Mojang will release the "biggest update ever" for Minecraft Pocket Edition. Formally labeled as update 0.9.0, the update includes a number of big features including infinite worlds, caves, and lots of bug fixes. Below is an overview of the major features coming in the new update, along with a teaser video.
- Infinite worlds!
- Loads of new blocks and items including Monster Eggs and huge mushroom blocks.
- Wolves! Tame a loyal companion.
- Loads of new flowers! So pretty.
- New mobs, including the spooky endermen and less spooky Mooshrooms.
- New biomes from the PC version, including mesas, jungles, swamps and extreme hills.
- Abandoned mineshafts, villages, and many other cool places to explore.
- A brand-new “interaction” button. Never accidentally punch a sheep again!
- New feature generation, including lakes, vines and monster rooms.
- Many bugs fixed, and possibly a few added.