Max Payne 3 Special Edition available for pre-order until launch
Due to some "unfortunate recent retail issues", Rockstar has extended the pre-order availability of Max Payne 3 until the game launches in May.
Rockstar announced those in the UK who were affected by the pre-order incident, will be able to order the Special Edition with local retailers as well as through the Rockstar Warehouse. For everyone else in Europe and Australia, you must check with your retailer of choice for details on pre-ordering, though Rockstar will be extended Special Edition pre-order availably for EU at the Rockstar Warehouse within the month.
Don't worry North America, because Rockstar "strives to make everything equally available", our pre-order period will also be extended through launch, though it will be exclusively with GameStop. When pre-ordering through GameStop you will also receive exclusive early access to the cemetary multiplayer map.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is available for $99.99 and includes the following:
- A copy of Max Payne 3.
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games.
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices.
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back.
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem.
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail.
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.