Max Payne 3's Disorganized Crime Pack releases today
Rockstar Games has announced the arrival of Max Payne 3's Disorganized Crime Pack. Currently available on Xbox 360, the Disorganized Crime Pack is expected to be available for PSN and PC later today.
The free add-on includes a new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map along with several new modifiers for Score Attack in Arcade Mode.
Located on the rooftops surrounding Max's old apartment, Hoboken Rooftops provides enough ground to "warrant the long distance accuracy of a high powered weapon and sufficient close-quarters action to seek the rapid fire of a bullet-hose."
The Disorganized Crime DLC also introduces seven new modifiers that bring new challenges to Arcade Mode like head-shot requirements and extra-aggressive enemies. Some modifiers are simply for cosmetic purposes, like Noir Mode which turns your game into black and white.
Below are the seven new Arcade Mode modifiers
- Explosive Rounds - Your weapon rounds will wreak havoc as they detonate upon impact
- Headshot Only - The only way to dispose of your enemies is with a bullet shot to the head
- Incendiary Rounds - Your victims will ignite into flames when shot by any of your weapons
- Noir Mode - Play Arcade Mode in classic cinematic style Black & White
- Lone Wolf AI - Enemies become much more aggressive and will charge you often
- Old School Mode - Added difficulty challenges that restrict your ability to zoom while aiming and to take cover
- Limited Ammo - Use your bullets wisely. Fallen enemies will drop less ammo and weaponry
Look out for the Disorganized Crime Pack on consoles and PC today.