Max Payne 3 PC specs revealed, new screenshots included
Rockstar Games released some new screenshots from the PC version of Max Payne 3 along with updated details and system specifications. Max Payne 3 for PC supports DirectX11 including tesellation, as well as "a number of additional advanced graphics options." Developed in parallel with the console versions, it is optimized to run across a "wide range of PC setups".
Below you can find the system specifications for the PC version of Max Payne 3:
- Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ - i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ - FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- 2GB - 16GB
- NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM - Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM
- 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
- 35 GB
- Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
Those planning on purchasing the digital download version of Max Payne 3 for the PC, you can pre-purchase the game from select digital retailers and receive the pre-order bonus content including some of the bonuses from the Special Edition (The Classic Multiplayer Character Pack & Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack).
Before you go, be sure to check out the screenshots from the PC version of Max Payne 3.