Mass Effect 3 patch due out today for Xbox 360 and PS3
The Mass Effect 3 patch is set to release today for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The patch, which launched yesterday on PC, is said to fix the bug that prevents players from importing character faces generated in the previous games into Mass Effect 3. The highly-anticipated patch will also make a few tweaks to provide a more stable experience.
Below are the patch notes for all platforms, unless noted.
- issues when in some cases Shepard's customized facial features from ME1/ME2 may not be properly imported to ME3
- an issue when quickly and repeatedly selecting to Resume a Save could result in Player Level reset and a potential locking of powers.
- an issue when selecting Multiplayer in the Main Menu while under a poor network connection could result in an unresponsive state.
- a potential crash while accessing an in-game terminal from Eden Prime level.
- an issue when attempting to login while Server is down. It would display a Server Down message and accepting the Server Shutdown message would shut down the game.
- a potential memory crash while loading a Quick Save of a custom FemShep.an issue when restarting missions and acquiring an above max amount of weapon mods results in displayed debug text on-screen.
- an issue when an unresponsive game state could occur during transition after the Conduit level.
- an issue when DLC game saves can be accessed from an account without DLC if another account on the same computer has access to the related DLC. (PC Only)
- an issue when saves from different accounts on the same computer may become locked if one account has access to DLC which the other account does not. (PC Only)
- an issue when potentially the game could enter unresponsive state when transitioning from the Holding Docks area to the Normandy Docks area of the Citadel. (PS3 Only)
Meanwhile, BioWare is also releasing the Mass Effect 3 Resurgence Pack multiplayer DLC today for all platforms. This free DLC includes six new classes, two new maps, and three new weapons. Unfortunately, there is no specific ETA as to when it will arrive today.
For up-to-date Mass Effect 3, or other gaming news, follow @Matt_GZ on Twitter.