Legends of Mount Hua is Age of Wushu's latest free expansion, out today!
Martial arts is awesome. Seriously, there are way too many movies and games which absolutely support that statement. Age of Wushu transports us back to a time where martial arts is king, and where rival schools go head to head.
Today, Age of Wushu is celebrating its first official expansion with Legends of Mount Hua which adds a bunch of new features and content to keep you occupied.
- Mount Hua Competition – Top players of the server fight for legendary titles, costumes and the famed Heavenly Sword.
- Yanmen Pass – Re-enact history with this new 18-man instance: 3 storylines, each with different gameplay and escalating difficulty
- Youyun Sixteen Area Prefectures Battle Arena – Fight for conquest in this 40 vs 40 pvp battleground filled with supporting tasks and multiple ways to victory.
- Martial Brothers System – Bridging the gap between old and new players, low levels can quickly power up and enjoy discounts on learning skills by mentoring under a veteran player.
- Jianghu Factions System – Players spread fame amongst major Jianghu factions / NPCs to earn titles, costumes, missions, items and more.
- Jianghu Heroic Playstyle & Treasure System – Players fill the Heroic Bar and challenge Jianghu Heroes to earn unique treasures with stat bonuses.
- Jianghu Gratitude & Revenge System – Players earn reputation with certain NPCs for companionship in forbidden instances and the over-world (gratitude) or install lethal distraction upon enemies.
Make sure to check out the trailer above as well as some sweet screenshots below, and don't forget to enter our Age of Wushu Retail Edition Giveaway, which will give you some awesome, in-game perks.