League of Legends update 4.5 proposed Summoner Spell and Enchantment changes
Hot off the heels of the League of Legends' patch 4.4 release, Riot Games is already looking ahead to some proposed changes for patch 4.5 (or maybe even 4.6). "We're working on some itemization recipe, enchantment returning and Summoner Spell updates for 4.5," said Riot Games' Kuo-Yen 'Xypherous' Lo.
While we'll have to wait for the recipe changes, Kuo-Yen did preview some of the proposed Summoner Spell and Enchantment changes. Here's what Riot has in mind, but remember that none of these changes are guaranteed yet. Like most things on the PBE, some of these ideas could change.
"We're basically either increasing the power or decreasing the gold barrier to a lot of the enchantments that can be used to make interesting Team Fight plays for the mid to late game - with the exception of Homeguard which we're nerfing slightly to clean up the late game team fight defenses," Kuo-Yen said.
- No longer fully regenerates you upon activation.
- Instead, item restores 35% of your missing Health and Mana per second while at fountain.
- Movement Speed: 15 --> 20
- Price: 650 --> 475
- Directional Movement Speed Strength: 8% --> 10%
- Price: 750 --> 600
- Ghost / Flash / Teleport CD Reduction: 25% --> 20%
(NEW) Adds additional effects to the spells:
- Movement Speed: 28% --> 35%
- Duration: 10 --> 12
- Cast Range: 400 --> 480
- Grants 30% bonus movement speed for 3 seconds upon a successful Teleport
Targets Affected: 5 --> 2
Now only affects you and the target nearest your cursor (within 700 range).
- If it can't find anything near your cursor, it'll affect the most wounded nearby allied champion instead.
- Now only affects you and the target nearest your cursor (within 700 range).
- Cooldown: 300 --> 240
- Heal Amount: 90-345 --> 90-495 (Scales non-linearly with level, more at higher levels)
- Additional Effect: After healing the target, it then removes any healing reduction effects the target suffers.
- Additional Effect: Targets healed also gain 30% Movement Speed for 2 seconds.
- Additional Effect: Now also grants vision of the target over the duration (Non-Stealth only.)
- Movement Speed Reduction: 30% --> 25%
- Damage Reduction: -30% --> -50%
- Cast Range: 550 --> 650
Over on the PBE forums, you can read more about the reasoning and logic behind each of the proposed item and Summoner Spell changes.