League of Legends patch 4.3 notes revealed; nerfs to Gragas, Kassadin & Yasuo
Riot Games has revealed the official change-log for League of Legends Patch 4.3. Riot acknowledges this isn't a huge update, but instead as a way to "set out the roadmap of what we'll be hitting long-term." To that end, Kassadin and Gragas have received small nerfs this patch, while Riot focuses on "their larger long term changes" after they go through testing on the Public Beta Environment.
"Outside of that, we’ve got some general tune-ups for support gold items (take a look at the updated Spellthief line!) and basic items in general," says Riot. Below are the highlights of patch 4.3. While most of these changes were expected thanks to info posted to the PBE, some are a bit of a surprise.
Most importantly, the patch contains the necessary files for the newly revealed champion, Vel'Koz, though he won't actually be released until "a later date." Some Team Builder assets are also included in this patch "in preparation for an eventual two-day live beta test."
Gragas' Body Slam AD ratio has been lowered and early levels. Instead of 0.66 at all ranks it now scales 0.3/0.4/0.5/0.6/0.7. The AP ratio on Explosive Cask as also be reduced from 1.0 to 0.9; it now costs 100 mana at all ranks.
Kassadin's Null Sphere damage and silence duration has been reduced and Riot has lowered the damage of Force Pulse.
1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds⇒ 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds
Kha'Zix has had his explosive intiations trimmed down, but his ability to maneuver in fights has been buffed.
Evolved Enlarged Claws
MISSING HEALTH DAMAGE
MAXIMUM DAMAGE VS. MONSTERS
- MISSING HEALTH DAMAGE
BONUS ATTACK DAMAGE RATIO
- BONUS ATTACK DAMAGE RATIO
- Kha’Zix ignores unit collision while in stealth
Evolved Active Camouflage
- Void Assault Duration +1 seconds (total 2 seconds)
The AP raiot on Teemo's Noxious Trap mushrooms have been reduced from 0.8 to 0.5
Yasuo's Way of the Wanderer's shield duration as well as its value at higher levels has been reduced.
Way of the Wanderer
2 seconds⇒ 1.5 seconds
SHIELD (ROUGH VALUES)
SHIELD (REAL VALUES)
- SHIELD DURATION
Tear of the Goddess
PASSIVE Additionally grants +1 maximum mana per 8 seconds (+1 maximum mana per 6 seconds on Crystal Scar)
- Players can now be invited to and accept game invitations while already in a lobby
- Lobby owners can now select a teammate to be the game owner and “draft captain” in charge of bans and first pick
- Improved invitee and lobby status updates:
- Accepted - Lobby Full
- Accepted - Quit
- Joined - Quit
- Invitations to games that are no longer available will now read “The invitation from «Summoner» has expired.”
- You can now grant invite privileges in custom games
- Chat lobbies will remain intact if someone leaves champ select
- You can still send and receive game invites if chat goes down
- You can now send game invitations to offline players - they’ll see them when they log in
- Chat’s no longer restricted when sending out large amounts on invites at once