League of Legends patch 4.15 notes detailed
Riot Games has detailed the contents and changes brought on with League of Legends patch 4.15. While previous patches have featured some pretty major features, patch 4.15 is more about bug fixing and tweaks as we near the World Championships.
There are some small buffs for the recently released champion Gnar, but "they're more focused as 'feel' improvements to get him to the best possible place," Riot says. Of course, there are some new features with this patch, like the revamped client patcher and landing page and the new Master Tier.
And lastly, before we get to the patch notes, Riot also says they will start patching "finished pieces" of the new Summoner's Rift to the live environment as to ensure that the eventual Summoner's Rift launch patch won't be a massive download. "In other worlds, this doesn't mean you'll be able to play on those shipped pieces," Riot says, adding that there still isn't a release date for the new Summoner's Rift design.
Now on to the notes:
- Fixed a bug where the landing circle indicator for Pantheon's R - Grand Skyfallsometimes showed as green (blue in colorblind mode) for his enemies instead of red
- Rengar's stealth indicator no longer persists through death if Rengar dies after casting R - Thrill of the Hunt but before gaining the stealth effect
- The tooltip for Zed's W - Living Shadow now displays the amount of bonus AD granted even if the skill hasn't been leveled up yet
- The particles for Nocturne's Q - Dusk Trail no longer obscure other particle effects
- Status text for crowd control effects no longer overlaps when multiple CC effects apply at the same time
- Kayle's recommended starting items on Twisted Treeline have been updated to no longer exceed the default amount of starting gold
- Katarina's E - Shunpo no longer benefits from spell vamp on wards, despite doing no damage
Rather than list every single champion tweak, I've only listed the changes to Gnar as he seems to be the biggest focus here. For all tweaks made to champion balancing, check out the full patch notes.
Passive - Rage Gene
Q - Boomerang Toss
Q - Boulder Throw
W - Wallop
R - GNAR!
Banner of Command
SOMEONE MAKE A TIBBERS BUILD: Fixed a bug where Annie's Tibbers wasn't gaining increased damage from Banner of Command
THE SUPERIOR SPELLBLADE: Fixed a bug where if you had both an Iceborn Gauntlet and a Trinity Force in your inventory, you'd deal 150% of your base AD to your primary target instead of the expected 200% (you'll still deal 125% of your base AD to surrounding enemies)
COMBINE COST: 1050 gold ⇒ 850 gold
TOTAL COST: 3400 gold ⇒ 3200 gold
EVEN GHOSTS DON'T FACE CHECK: Fixed a bug where the spooky ghosts from Twin Shadows would sometimes not path correctly into bushes to tag enemies
Of course, there are quite a few other changes and features in patch 4.15, so I suggest checking out the full patch notes here. Should the patch notes prove too lengthy, maybe wait a bit as Riot will likely release the shortened video version soon.
On a side note, Riot Games also revealed League of Legends' next champion: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands. Check out his abilities and gameplay style here. Also, yesterday marked the beginning of the Sugar Rush event in-game.