League of Legends patch 4.13 notes detailed
Last night Riot Games rolled out League of Legends patch 4.13, detailing the very lengthy patch notes. The developer again reiterated that with the World Championships on the horizon they are "ramping up" efforts to promote "more diversity in competitive play." To that end, there are a ton of champion changes and item tweaks. I've gone ahead and posted a few of the key ones below, but make sure you head over to the League of Legends website for the full patch notes.
"While this patch might seem really big - and it is! - it's more about the breadth of changes than any deep shakeups. What that really means is we've got about 40+ patch entries, but each change alone isn't going to be very significant in isolation," Riot added.
Now, on to the patch notes!
Concussive Blows [ Passive ]
- Stun damage decreased from 38 ( +12 per level ) to 32 ( +8 per level )
Stand Behind Me [ W ]
- Mana cost increased from 30/40/50/60/70 to 50/55/60/65/70
Glacial Fissure [ R ]
- Knock-up time reduced from 1.5 seconds at all ranks to 1/1.3/1.5
- Slow field strength reduced from 60% at all ranks to 40/50/60%
- Slow duration of ice field decreased from 1.5 seconds to 0.3
Barrel Roll [ Q ]
- Now deals 70% damage to minions
Drunken Rage [ W ]
- Now costs 30 mana at all levels (previously 0)
- Damage reduction duration decreased from 3 seconds to 2.5
- Cooldown decreased from 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 to 8/7/6/5/4
Relentless Pursuit [ E ]
- Cooldown increased from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds to 18/17/16/15/14
- No longer reduces slow effects
Hymn of Valor [ Q ]
Range: 700 || Cost: 45/50/55/60/65 mana || Cooldown: 8 seconds at all ranks
Active: Sona sends out bolts of sound that deal 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+ 0.5 AP) magic damage to the two nearest enemies within 700 range, prioritizing champions.
Aura: Sona and allied champions tagged with Hymn of Valor‘s aura deal 40/50/60/70/80 (+10/20/30 per Crescendo rank) (+0.25 AP) bonus magic damage on their next basic attack within 5 seconds. The damage increases by 10 for each rank in Crescendo [ R ] .
Staccato: If this spell was last cast when Power Chord [ Passive ] is ready, Power Chord deals 50% bonus damage.
Aria of Perseverance [ W ]
Range: 1000 || Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana || Cooldown: 10 seconds at all ranks
Active: Sona heals herself and a nearby allied champion with the lowest health percentage for 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 (+ 0.2 AP) . The healing is increased by 1% for every 1% of the target’s missing health, up to a maximum of 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+ 0.4 AP) .
Aura: Sona and allied champions tagged with Aria of Perseverance‘s aura are shielded for 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+10 / 20 / 30) (+ 0.2 AP) up to 1.5 seconds. The shield’s strength increases by 10 for each rank in Crescendo [ R ] .
Diminuendo: If this spell was last cast when Power Chord [ Passive ] is ready, Power Chord will also reduce the target’s damage output by 20% (+ 2% per 100 AP) for 3 seconds.
Song of Celerity [ E ]
Cost: 65 mana || Cooldown: 12 seconds at all seconds
Active: Sona gains 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 % (+ 2 / 4 / 6%) (+ 7.5% per 100 AP) bonus movement speed that decays down to 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14% (+ 2 / 4 / 6%) over 3 seconds. The movement speed bonus is increased by an additional 2% for each rank in Crescendo [ R ] .
Aura: Allied champions tagged with Song of Celerity’s aura gain 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14% (+ 2 / 4 / 6%) movement speed for 1.5 seconds. The movement speed bonus is increased by an additional 2% for each rank in Crescendo [ R ] .
Tempo: If this spell was last cast when Power Chord [ Passive ] is ready, Power Chord will also slow the target by 40% (+ 4% per 100 AP) for 2 seconds.
Crescendo [ R ]
Range: 1000 || Cost: 100 / 150 / 200 mana || Cooldown: 140 / 120 / 100 seconds
Passive: Each rank of Crescendo improves Sona’s aura bonuses and Song of Celerity’s self buff.
Active: Sona plays an irresistible chord in a line, dealing 150 / 250 / 350 (+ 0.5 AP) magic damage to enemy champions and stunning them for 1.5 seconds, forcing them to dance.
Dark Passage [ W ]
- Shield value increased from 60/95/130/165/200 to 60/100/140/180/220
- No longer shields all allies in range of the lantern, but just Thresh and the first ally to go near the lantern
The Box [ R ]
- If a wall is broken, the remaining walls deal no damage and apply the slow for half its duration
Way of the Wanderer [ Passive ]
Shield duration reduced from 1.5 seconds to 1
Wind Wall [ W ]
- No longer builds additional Flow when dashing (aka passive removed)
- Spell shield now refreshes after 40 seconds, increased from 25
Chalice of Harmony
- Magic resist decreased from 25 to 20
- Cooldown on active increased from 60 seconds to 90
Greater Stealth Totem
- Cooldown decreased from 120 seconds to 90
- Gold-per-10 decreased from 4 to 2
Frost Queen’s Claim
- Gold-per-10 decreased from 4 to
- Mana-per-5 decreased from 7 to 5
- Now grants 10 flat Movement Speed
Rylai’s Crystal Scepter
- Health decreased from 500 to 400
- AP increased from 80 to 100
Talisman of Ascension
- Health-per-5 increased from 10 to 15
- Cooldown reduction decreased from 20% to 10%
- Now grants 20 flat Movement Speed
- Damage reduction reduced from 50% to 40%
- Now reduces target’s Armor and Magic Resist by 10 for the duration of Exhaust
- Now heals for 90-345 (+15 per level), decreased from 95-475 (+15/20/25/30 per level)
Again, these aren't all of the changes patch 4.13 brings, so feel free to check out Riot's website. Or check out the abilities of League of Legends' next champ, Gnar.