League of Legends extends Season 3 and reveals rewards
If you thought ranked play in League of Legends’ Season 3 would be over in no time, think again. Riot has extended the season for two more weeks, thus having it end November 11th. So all you last minute gold rushes or you casual ranked players looking to crawl out of bronze, now is literally your last chance. Will matches go all YOLO in the next few weeks or will the try-hards show up?
Keep in mind that the reward you receive will come out of your highest tier all season; thus if you fell at some point you’re still good. You’ll get the same rewards for what ever means of ranked matches you played: solo, duo, 5v5, and 3v3. To receive team awards, you had to have played at least 10 matches with said team. For more questions about awards, go HERE.
The actual awards are as follows:
Tier Rewards (Based on the tier you’re in at the end of Season 3)
- Bronze or higher: Season 3 Summoner Icon
- You’ll earn a Summoner Icon that displays your accomplishments. There is a different icon for each tier.
- Silver or higher: Profile banner trim, Loading screen border, and Victorious Ward Skin
- From your profile banner to your loading screen, reach Silver or higher to earn the corresponding trim. Each tier has a different colored trim. At Silver tier, you’ll also pick up a new permanent Victorious Ward skin to light up the jungle your way.
- Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin
- Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style (unique to your tier). You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique Victorious skin.
Best of luck!