Kalypso's screenshot blowout: Omerta - City of Gangsters
Fancy yourself a gangster? Think you have what it takes to expand your gangster empire? Kalypso has you covered. With Omerta - City of Gangsters, you'll get to do all that and more. What is Omerta you ask? By definition, Omerta means "A rule or code that prohibits speaking or divulging information about the activities of a criminal organization."
OMERTA - CITY OF GANGSTERS is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat. Taking the role of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City. Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.
- Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
- Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
- Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
- 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
- A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
- 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
- 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City