Just Cause 3 Mech Assault DLC launch trailer released
Mech combat is sick AF
Square Enix and Avalanche Studios have released the second DLC pack for Just Cause 3 today. The Mech Assault pack takes Rico to a new island called Lacrima where he'll be tasked with taking down an entirely new, and heavily armored, enemy. The mechs have all new features and controls you'll have to master in order to reign supreme so you don't get rained on.
It is available for expansion pack holders today and everyone else next Friday, June 10th. Some of the new features included in the game, which get carried over to the main game, are as follows:
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
The pack is available now for $11.99 or free with the pass. Bavarium Sea Heist, the final pack, will be released by the end of Summer