Journey was the top-selling game on PSN in December
Morgan Haro, the Community Manager for PlayStation Digital Platforms, posted the PSN top sellers for December 2012 to the PlayStation Blog. Journey, which made almost every site's 'game of the year' list, secured the top spot in December to close out the year.
The Top 20 PSN and PS3 full games for December were:
- Mass Effect
- Far Cry 3
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- The Walking Dead - Episode 5: No Time Left
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Assassin's Creed III
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Guardians of Middle-earth
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The Walking Dead - Episode 4: Around Every Corner
- TOKYO JUNGLE
- Okami HD
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE PLUS
- Two Worlds II: VELVET Game of the Year Edition
- I Am Alive
- Crazy Taxi
- Portal 2
- The Walking Dead - Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
There was some other sales worth noting, as well. LittleBigPlanet PS Vita was the top-selling Vita game; the top PS3 add-on was the Season Pass for Call of Duty: Black Ops II; Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was the top PS2 Classic, with Final Fantasy VII pulling in the top spot for PS one Classics; the top PSP game was UNO PSP; and the top PS Mini game was Jetpack Joyride.
My only thought is: no Unfinished Swan? Really?