Like this author?

Follow this author, get more from this author. Ta-da!

Sign up now

Hide this X

news\

Jet Set Radio may not feature entire original soundtrack

Jet Set Radio  - 1096456

I never played Jet Set Radio. It's not because I didn't want to. See, I never owned a Dreamcast, so I unfortunately didn't get the chance to play a lot of cool Sega games.

Thankfully, I'm going to get to play the very title that I've wanted to play for quite some time now. The announcement that Jet Set Radio was landing on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and PC brought smiles to many gamers' faces, including yours truly. There is, however, some cause for concern.

In a recent interview with Sega Associate Brand Manager Ben Harbone (who hinted at ports of Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia), it was revealed that currently about 70 percent of the game's original soundtrack was ready to go. Unfortunately, the other 30 percent is still unconfirmed as some of the publishing companies for the original music don't quite exist anymore. Well, that's kind of a shame!

Harbone assured gamers that Sega is looking into ways to bring the original soundtrack to the port of Jet Set Radio. As someone who never played the original, I would be very disappointed if the upcoming rerelease didn't get all of its classic music. Here's hoping Sega can find a way to deliver the goods in terms of Jet Set Radio's official track collection.

[Gamereactor UK]

The_most_honest_man_on_the_internet
David Sanchez David Sanchez is the most honest man on the internet. You can trust him because he speaks in the third person.
Share with your friends
In this article

Games: Jet Set Radio

Tags: Sega

Related Images
Article_list_open-uri20120314-15049-1810ktd Article_list_jet_set_radio Article_list_jetgrindradiopreview Article_list_001_jetgrind Article_list_jet_set_radio See all images
blog comments powered by Disqus