Indie Games Summer Uprising Kicks Off With Raventhorne
Following another very successful Summer of Arcade, it's the Indie Game developers turn to try to impress the Xbox Live Arcade gaming community. After a not-so-successful debut last winter, Indie Uprising hopes to ride the Summer of Arcade bandwagon with the release of several interesting titles.
After a list of 70 nominees were voted on by fans, the top voted games are to become available for download in the next two weeks. Beginning today, XBLA fans can get their hands on Raventhorne, a 2D hack n' slasher with a very intriguing visual style.
Here is the list of the other Indie Games that will become availbe :
- Monday, August 22 – Raventhorne (240 MS Points)
- Tuesday, August 23 – Battle High: San Bruno (80 MS Points)
- Wednesday, August 24 – Cute Things Dying Violently (80 MS Points)
- Thursday, August 25 – T.E.C. 3001 (240 MS Points)
- Friday, August 26 – Doom and Destiny (240 MS Points)
- Monday, August 29 – Take Arms (240 MS Points)
- Tuesday, August 30 – SpeedRunner HD (240 MS Points)
- Wednesday, August 31 – Train Frontier Express (240 MS Points)
- Thursday, September 1 – Chester (240 MS Points)
- Friday, September 2 – Redd: The Lost Temple (240 MS Points)
It's time to show the Indie Game developers some love.