Ignition Entertainment & AQ Interactive Put the Fun in Fungi!
October 21, 2008
Ignition Entertainment & AQ Interactive Put the “Fun” in Fungi!
Japan’s Most Famous Mushroom Sprouts up in North America March, 2009
Ignition Entertainment Ltd. in conjunction with AQ Interactive is pleased to announce the release of Boing! Docomodake for Nintendo DS. Based on the mascot of the leading Japanese mobile phone company, NTT DOCOMO, INC., Boing! Docomodake is a game of strategy and finesse, mixed with a little action and adventure, sprinkled with a splash of colorful fantasy. Shrooming across North America in March 2009 at an affordable suggested retail price of $19.99, Boing! Docomodake is a fun and interactive game, sure to entertain gamers of all ages.
Set on the day of the annual festival held in the Docomodake Forest, the Docomodake family is nowhere to be seen! Gamers play as Papa Docomodake and guide him through various obstacles and challenges in order to find his family and get them to the festival on time. Papa Docomodake has a trick or two to help him on his quest. With a tap of the stylus he can release 'Minis' that aid him when the going gets a little tough. Remember, Minis make the impossible possible!
“Boing! Docomodake utilizes the Nintendo DS stylus to deliver a gaming experience that blends action, adventure and strategy with a fun and memorable storyline,” said Ajay Chadha, President of Ignition Entertainment. “We expect the game to be a great addition to the handheld market heading into the New Year!”
"Boing! Docomodake is a must-have game for every DS owner as it offers something for everyone,” said Tomoyuki Takechi, CEO of AQ Interactive Inc. “We are thrilled to partner again with Ignition Entertainment to bring another of Japan’s top games to North America!”
Boing! Dokomodake Features Include:
- Jump, Dig and Climb your way through puzzle based levels, as you navigate your way through the Docomodake Forest
- Use the Stylus to split Papa Docomodake into
Minis (initially up to 4). Splitting into Minis allows Papa Docomodake to:
- Become smaller to fit through tight areas
- Get an extra boost and climb to unreachable areas
- Fill in gaps so that he can cross treacherous terrain
- Find more Minis along your journey and increase your versatility
- Share the game with a friend using the Single-Cart Docomodake Demo feature
- Buy collectible items in the game with the coins you find along the way
- Tutorial Level available to sharpen your skills