If you’re headed to Eurogamer Expo, get me a Dark Souls 2 t-shirt
Namco Bandai has announced today that they will be having a strong showing at the Eurogamer Expo this year. Starting September 26th through the 30th, do yourself a favor and swing by the Namco Bandai booth to test your luck against the infamous Mirror Knight of Dark Souls II. That’s right hallows, you’ll have 20 minutes to reach and then defeat the Mirror Knight. Think you have what it takes? Prove it.
Besides bragging right and being the official cock of the walk at Eurogamer Expo, there are several prizes attached to the defeat of this reflective guardian. The prize pack includes:
- Dark Souls II Black Armour Edition signed by FROMSOFTWARE
- Guaranteed access to the Dark Souls II limited closed beta
- A PlayStation ®3 signed by FROMSOFTWARE
- A twelve month subscription to PlayStation Plus
- Exclusive Dark Souls II T-shirt signed by FROMSOFTWARE
- Exclusive Dark Souls II Poster signed by FROMSOFTWARE
- Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 Gaming Headset
Not too shabby if you ask me, I’d take all of that in a heartbeat. Since this prize is so hefty, it almost makes me feel as if From Software is fairly confident no one will take down the Mirror Knight. If my memory serves me right, one person beat him at E3? If you’re asking “what happens if you beat him AFTER the first person does,” the answer is an exclusive Dark Sous II t-shirt.