Halloween skin pack now available for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Mojang and 4J Studios have released a Holiday Skin Pack for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. If you're on the fence about getting it, you should know that all proceeds go to charity!
The Skin Pack is 160MSP, or about $2, and all of it will go to good causes. 4J Studios, Microsoft, and Mojang have each chosen different charities. Mojang will be donating to the Block by Block project where "we are supporting UN Habitat to rebuild different places throughout the world."
"I’m super happy that we managed to organize this, and I want to say thanks to all the developers that helped make this happen, but also to you," said Mojang's Daniel Kaplan. "You get awesome skins AND do something great at the same time. And this is the first time the skins got capes"
The pack features 55 new skins, which can be seen below. It will be on sale for a limited period starting today, October 26th through Monday, November 26. If you decide you want to purchase the skins and donate to charity, you can do so here.
- Vampire – 343 Industries
- The Grim Reaper, Devil, Dracula, Frankenstein, Mummy, Werewolf, Ghost, Evil Wizard, Bride of Dracula, Bride of Frakenstein, Ghoul, Scary Clown – 4J Studios
- Dracula, Frakenstien, Pumpkin, Skeleton, Mummy, Wolfman – Army of Trolls
- Zombie Businessman, Cyclops, Evil Clown, Evil Robot, Vampire Girl, Grey, Headless Horseman, Lizard Man, Scarecrow, Scary Nom, Mad Scientist, Skeleton, Witch Doctor, Zombie – Climax Studios
- Evil Robot – Mojang
- Zombie Jack Lumber – Owlchemy Labs
- Evil Lemmy, Evil Max – Press Play
- Gregg the Grim Reaper, Ancient Mummy, Zippy Zombie – Rare
- Zombie Lonestar – Ronimo Games
- Cyborg Pumpkinhead, Mara – Ska Studios
- Mining Unit 010, Jacko, Bonny – Tequila Works
- Hatty – The Behemoth
- Happy Zombie Cleric, Happy Zombie Mage, Happy Zombie Warrior – Toylogic
- Captain Zombie, The Gunstringer, Ms. Splosion Man Mask, Skelly, Splodeton – Twisted Pixel Games