Nov 25, 2015 | 32 Comments
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is coming to Steam August 21
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (STCE) is coming to Steam on August 21st! That's not all though, if you own the Guacamelee! Gold Edition you get a special discount.
STCE will be $14.99 for new adopters and for those of you that own Guacamelee! Gold Edition get 66% off gor your loyalty (making STCE $4.99). Thank you DrinkBox Studios!
The Steam version does have Steam trading cards (for all you collectors), a costume shop and plans for updates.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition has a few new things on Steam:
- Expanded Story: An expanded version of the game that includes DLC content from the original
- New Game Areas: Players will ride boats through the Canal of Flowers to save a besieged
- fishing town, and avoid lava as they climb through the fiery Volcano
- New Boss: Face off against The Trio of Death, a three-headed skeleton that lives in the
- Volcano, helping the evil Carlos Calaca build his skeleton armies
- New Abilities: Maximize destruction with the powerful new INTENSO combat mode. Plus:
- Chicken Bombs and Independent Dimension Swapping
- New Enemies: Lethal new elite-class enemies that want to chokeslam luchadores to sleep
- Support for multiple save slots
- Dual currency system that supports permanent item unlocks
Yah gettin' it? Let me know.
About The Author
In This Article