GTA 5 Title Update released for Xbox 360 and PS3; see what's fixed
In the midst of all the chaos surrounding today's launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, Rockstar has released a title update fixing some of the single player bugs in Grand Theft Auto 5. Available as an automatic download for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 version of the game, today's update features of host of fixes for issues you may have encountered while playing in Story Mode, including the widely reported disappearing car bug.
Below is a list of the prominent fixes in today's update, as noted by Rockstar:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
As for GTA Online, Rockstar is continuing to address the issues plaguing the servers and urge you to report any technical difficults to the Support Team. In the meantime, Rockstar has provided an official hub page tracking the status of issues that they are aware of and looking into.