GTA 5 Title Update 1.12 released; patch notes here
Earlier today, Rockstar rolled out Grand Theft Auto 5 Title Update 1.12, which applies to both the Story mode and GTA Online multiplayer. While they've yet to release full patch notes for the update, the developer briefly spoke of some of the improvements and fixes earlier this week when talking about their spring plans for the game. To that end, here's what Rockstar previously mentioned leading up to today's 1.12 Title Update:
- The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
"[Today's] update introduces many of the improvements and fixes mentioned in this Newswire article," Rockstar clarified, "including bonus RP every time you like or dislike content after playing it, the ability to call Lester and have him instruct the cops to turn a blind eye to criminal activity for a short period of time, as well as increased payouts for completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than four players."
The update also paves the way for the Capture Creator which will be available this Friday, April 11.
If Rockstar does provide a more in-depth change-log we'll be sure to let you know. In the meantime, this is the best we can offer.