Grand Theft Auto Online patch now available for Xbox 360 users
A patch addressing a number of issues in Grand Theft Auto Online has finally gone live for Xbox 360 players, according to Rockstar.
Earlier today, Rockstar released the patch for PlayStation 3 users, saying that they were "working with Microsoft to get this update published for Xbox 360 as soon as possible."
The patch notes can be seen below:
· Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
· Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
· Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
· Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
· Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
· Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
· Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
· Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
· Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
· Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.
Should you have any more issues with online, Rockstar asks that you submit a ticket on their support page. You can reach that page by clicking here.
Source: [Rockstar - Twitter]