Goat Simulator's Waste of Space DLC is coming to PS4 while making fun of the Sci-Fi you love
If you're a fan of Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect, or anything Sci-Fi, Goat Simulator has got something for you. After releasing on PC back in May of 2016, the Waste of Space DLC is finally making its way over to console on PS4. There is currently no word on when or if it will come to Xbox One, but it stands to reason that it's likely on the horizon.
The PlayStation Blog revealed the news today alongside the trailer you see embedded above. There are a ton of references packed into the DLC from The Force Awakens to Kickstarter. The object of the DLC is to collect as much money as you can to rebuild your space station. You can expect the same "works but just barely" exploration gameplay the series has affably become known for alongside the ability to pilot space ships.
Here's an official feature list for the Waste of Space DLC.
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother? There is one planet nearby, though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
Goat Simulator: Waste of Space DLC comes out next week.
Source: [PlayStation Blog]