Get in on some RTS action in Tryst
War has erupted on the lonely planet of Ishtonia IV. Humans and a sentient, mechanical alien race known as the Zali -- former collaborators in the mining and processing of the rare compound, Lohum -- now see each other as threats to their continued existence on the planet both had so tenuously shared.
Guide reluctant Overseer Oliver Petrovich and Rebel leader Aeryn Ozarr through the campaign where they witness the war breakout and fight their way through the madness to try and understand the cause of the sudden hostilities. What both have yet to realize is that they're witnessing history, creating it, and somewhere down the line a tryst with destiny awaits.
Or else, wade into open warfare as either the Ishtonian Alliance or the Zali, fighting for control over resources while trying to outwit your opponent and survive the worst Ishtonia can throw at you.
Tryst is an RTS set during the turn of a new century - 2900 AD. Tryst achieves its quick, action based gameplay through a clever system of upgrades, unique to our two distinct races. Here are some of the features we bring to the table –
- Unique Character Abilities and Upgrades – Almost all our battle units come with special abilities of their own. Its upto the player to choose what they want and how they want to match the powers of one with that of another.
- Multiplayer – Up to 8 player free for all maps that always promise to keep people reinventing new strategies to outdo their opponents.
- Environmental Hazards – Maps are filled with dangers that can both hinder a player or help him set up the perfect ambush against an enemy.
- Keep on Going – You don’t have to worry about players who go offline or have to leave in the middle of a game. They’ll be replaced with competent AI immediately.
- Unigine Graphics Engine – State-of-the-art visuals powered by the UNIGINE engine.