Gearbox Wants YOU To Be Lilith
Borderlands is hands down one of my biggest video game addictions. So you can probably understand why I'm so excited that Gearbox is holding a casting call for a live action Lilith!
The casting information states that the live action likeness will appear in Borderlands 2. How this will work is anyone's guess, but it could possibly mean that the game will feature a live action intro.
Another part of the deal is that the picked girl to be Lilith might be asked to appear and participate in any promotional events, which also happens to be a great paying gig!
Just cause we're nice, I'll list the Application Requirements here, but make sure to check out the actual Submission Page.
- You must be female, between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must able to provide your own transportation and be on-set in the Dallas, TX area for testing and shooting during the first three weeks of December.
- You do not need to have any past acting or modeling experience, but you will be expected to follow direction and exhibit a range of facial expressions and emotions for the camera.
- We will choose a candidate that has sufficient plausible resemblance to the character Lilith from the video game Borderlands.
- In the Borderlands universe, a Siren can project a live-action image of herself into the minds of those she wishes to communicate with. Your look need not be exact, but expressive of Lilith in the mind’s eye – similar to how the Guardian Angel was portrayed in the original Borderlands.